About Cal-Best Construction
The Cal-Best Team
Cal-Best Construction was established in 1985 by Jim and Niki Strate. Their son, Justin Peister, joined the company in 2002, as a senior estimator and project manager and is now principal and owner. Justin, a licensed general contractor, estimates and manages all projects.
Together, Jim and Justin have 45 years experience as a general contractor working in the insurance restoration industry. Their individual attention to each project, no matter how small or large, and their superior workmanship performed efficiently and professionally have contributed to the success of Cal-Best over the past 30 years.
We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
We are committed to providing accurate and clear estimates, punctual and professional workmanship, and excellent customer service. Communication is the key to a successful and stress-free project. We are here to ensure the project adheres to agreed upon timetables and quality.
What sets Cal-Best apart from other construction companies?
- We have a well-established, excellent reputation as an insurance repair specialist in cases of fire, water, earthquake, wind, vandalism, and/or vehicle damage to the insured’s property.
- We have a pristine record with the California Contractors State License Board.
- We have caring personalities with a value system that puts the client’s needs above our own.
- Since we have chosen to stay family owned and operated, we all have a vested interest in giving each client our undivided attention.
- We won’t leave you—once we start a job, we stay on it until it is complete.
- We understand your personal property is a major investment, and its restoration ought to be in the hands of people who truly care.
- We give each construction project superior service, no matter how small or large.
- We complete each construction project in a timely manner.
- We use only licensed, bonded, and insured sub-contractors. This assures you and us of the most qualified, talented, and honest craftsmen being utilized in each trade on your construction project.
- We provide estimates for insurance repair construction within 48 hours of our contact with the property owner.
You can depend on the Cal-Best Construction team for quality and professional workmanship.
Contact us today with any questions you may have—or for immediate help, please call us at 714.630.1180. We look forward to serving you!